Taylor X-220S Details
Purpose Built PNEUMATIC TIRE FORKLIFTS - 24" LOAD CENTER
The X-220S is capable of handling long duty cycles and has a lift capacity of 22,000-lbs. Taylor 24-in Load Center Pneumatic Tire lift trucks are engineered to meet the needs of the following industries: Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring.
- 11-ft. ULTRA-VU 2-Stage Mast (139-in lowered height)
- 84-in Pin-type "C" Carriage
- 2.75-in X 7-in X 48-in pin mounted Forks (2.5-in thickness for X-180S forks)
- Cummins QSB 4.5L 160Hp Tier-4 Final diesel engine
- Donaldson dry-type air cleaner w/safety element & restriction indicator(vertical air intake extension with TaylorMax Precleaner)
- Dana TC-32 3-Speed powershift Transmission
- Powertrain Protection System for engine and transmission
- AxleTech PRC-485 planetary Drive Axle with Wet Disc Brakes
- Taylor 300 welded steel Steer Axle (single hydraulic cylinder design with heavy-duty links from the cylinder ram directly to tapered roller bearing mounted spindles)
- Solid plate steer angle stop (more contact area than bolt heads which require adjustment)
- 10.00 X 20 - 24PR bias pneumatic drive and steer tires
- All-welded steel frame with 4 Lifting Eyes (lifting eyes not designed for level pick)
- Bolted counterweight
- Replaceable bolt-on steps and handrails
- Lockable Fuel Cap
- Sliding engine hood (on rollers), side service doors and removable floor panels open to expose drive train for ease of maintenance.
- Isolation mounted open operator base with overhead guard and skyview window (includes single brake pedal, dome light, wide angle mirrors, handrails and black floor mats).
- Adjustable Black Vinyl Covered Mechanical Suspension Seat w/Arm Rests (Seat has left 15°/right 15° of rotation)
- Multifunction Joystick mounted on adjustable arm rest (11-button command with integrated directional shift control)
- Operator Restraint System (Orange, anti-cinch seat belt with starting sequence neutral lock)
- Operator Presence System with timed idle and neutral shutdown (5 minute default, password adjustable from 1-120 minutes by end user)
- Taylor Integrated Control System (TICS) with 7-in touch screen color display
- One-piece flip-down instrument panel is pre-wired to accommodate heavy-duty accessories.
- Color and number coded wiring.
- Dual USB charging ports
- Hydrostatic, steer-on-demand power steering with tilt steering column
- 4-volt electrical system with 95 amp alternator
- Dual heavy-duty batteries
- Battery disconnect/lock-out switch
- Circuit breakers with heavy duty connectors (no automotive type fuses)
- Breaker reset switches
- Key-type electronics switch with push button start
- Dual electric trumpet horns (116 dBA)
- Keyswitch-actuated amber strobe light
- Forward actuated warning alarm